Please note – Due to the Coronavirus, special exemptions have been updated for October 2020 candidates:
1. Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a recognized academic institution with GPA of at least 80.
2. Professional experience after graduation, at least two years*.
3. Two referees.
4. Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with above average score (equal or higher than 50%) **.
The Technion code for the GMAT is 0027.
* Candidates with a GPA of 90 and above in their bachelor’s degree may request special dispensation to apply without any professional experience.
** The following candidates will be exempted from the GMAT examination:
1. Technion graduates with a GPA of at least 80.
2. Candidates with a B.A degree in engineering, exact sciences, life sciences, economics, or management, with a final grade of at least 85.
3. Candidates with a PhD or MD qualification.
*** Candidates may submit a written request to be exempted from the GMAT examination if they fulfill at least one of the following conditions:
1. Master’s degree from a recognized academic institution, in any other discipline, with a final grade of at least 85.
2. At least seven years’ experience in a managerial position after completing bachelor’s studies.
In accordance with the requirements of the Technion Graduate School, students accepted to graduate programs must pass an examination in English in their first semester, unless they achieve a score of 85 in the literal part of GMAT or they receive an exemption from the Technion.
Further information can be obtained from the Technion Humanities Department, at 04-829-3507.