- Global Implications of FinTech Innovations, Theodore H K Clark, HKUST
Half termAugust 29 – November 2
(no class Oct. 17, 24, 31)
Thursdays, 8 – 10 pm (Hong Kong time), except for final class on Saturday, November 2.
Check the time in your timezone
- A Primer on Social and Financial Innovation, Vanina Farber, IMD
Half termSeptember 6 – October 31
(no class during Global Network Week, Oct. 10-14)
Friday, September 6 and then on Mondays from Sept 9 to October 28.
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. (EST) [Check the time in your timezone ]
- Organizational Networks, Ion Georgiou, FGV-EAESP
Half termSeptember 11 – December 4, Wednesdays, 21.00 in Saõ Paulo, Brazil [Check the time in your timezone ]
- Business as a Force for Good: Sustainability and Sustainable Development in Africa, Ijeoma Nwagwu, Lagos Business School
Half termSetpember 3 – October 31,
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m. (EST) [Check the time in your timezone ]
- Urban Resilience, Murali Chandrashekaran, UBC Sauder
Full termSeptember 3 – December 10,
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. (New York time)
Check the time in your timezone before Nov. 3.
Check the time in your timezone after Nov. 3.
- Power and Politics, Cameron Anderson, Berkeley – Haas
Quarter termOctober 22 – December 10, Tuesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 PM PST (Check the time in your timezone before November 3 and after)
- International Entrepreneurship, Raymond Chang
Full termSeptember 4 – December 9, 2019
Class meeting times: Mondays and Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (New York time)Check the time in your timezone before Nov. 3 and after.
- Operations Management Analytics, Luis Lopez, INCAE
Quarter termOctober 1 – 18
Oct, 1, 3, 8, 19 and 18, 13:30 Costa Rica Time
(Check the time in your timezone).
- Brand Cultures and Emerging Markets, Salvador Treviño
Full termSeptember 17 – December 5, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 – 7:30 PM, Central Standard Time (Mexico City Time) (Check the time in your local time zone before October 27 and after.)