Admission - Program Requirements
The Haifa program is offered in Hebrew (Part of the courses will be taught in English)
Grade Point Average of 80 and
higher in undergraduate studies from accredited universities.
Prior experience in practical work, after receiving the Bachelor's degree.
- Passing the English test is part of the admission requirements. The test should be taken either before the beginning of the year or during the first semester unless approved for exemption by the Technion.
Exempt from GMAT:
- Holders of Master's degree in engineering, exact sciences, life sciences, economics and management with a final grade of at least 85, are exempt from the GMAT test.
- Holders of Master's degree from all other disciplines in accredited universities with Average of 85 and higher, may apply in writing for GMAT exemption.
- Holders of Ph.D and MD are exempt from the GMAT.
- Candidates with prior work experience of at least 7 years in a senior position, may apply in writing for GMAT exemption